Your company can pay during the sign-up process in the web shop by either credit card (some courses only accept credit card payment) or bank transfer (invoice).
Our secure online platform accepts all major credit cards: American Express, MasterCard and Visa.
An electronic receipt is issued upon the authorisation of credit card payment.
An invoice (stating paid), together with confirmation of course seat(s) will be issued by email immediately.
BIMCO members: This option is only available up to 7 days prior to the course start date.
Non-members: This option is only available up to 14 days prior to the course start date.
Course seats are reserved until payment has been received by BIMCO Informatique A/S by the invoice due date.
The invoice due date (7 days after signing up) and bank details are listed on the digital invoice emailed to you upon completion of the sign-up process.
Bank transfers should include the invoice number and your BIMCO customer / membership (registration) number.
Alternatively, you can still pay the invoice online by credit card.
Important: If no payment has been received by the invoice due date, the course seat(s) will be cancelled, and a new sign-up will be required.
All bank charges are to be paid by the customer.
All payments should be made in the invoiced currency. EUR for the majority of EU and non-EU countries, except for courses held in the United Kingdom (GBP) and Norway (NOK).
Fees for courses taking place in specific EU countries and Norway will be liable for VAT in that country, regardless of whether the participant paying the course fee is a taxable or non-taxable person and no matter where the participant originates from, due to an exception of the reverse charge rule.
Local VAT is charged based on where the course is held – article 53 of the VAT directive applies. The VAT can be reclaimed through the EU refund mechanism.
In case of cancellation of attendance by the customer the following cancellation charges apply:
- more than two weeks prior to the course start date: 50% of the course fee
- less than two weeks prior to the course start date: 100% of the courses fee
If you are unable to attend you must always inform us in writing firstname.lastname@example.org. You are always welcome to send a colleague to participate instead, please let us know the name of the person who will come instead.
BIMCO Informatique A/S reserves the right to;
- Re-schedule courses, where it is not possible to conduct the course for reasons beyond the control of BIMCO Informatique A/S. Attendees will have the option to attend the course at the revised date or receive a refund as per normal cancelation policy
- update the course programme and/or cancel or terminate wholly or in part any course and make changes at any time to the course; time, place, trainer, content, price and any printing errors.
- cancel courses if minimum seat numbers are not met. Attendees will have the option to attend the same course at another time or receive a refund.
If you get ill, you need to send an email to email@example.com. You are still liable for the course fee, you are not automatically moved to the next similar course, but this is an option if this is possible, you are welcome to give the seat to a colleague, as long as you inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org.