BIMCO's Jeppe Skovbakke Juhl will be one of the moderators on panel session "Digitalisation Sustainability".
This conference will provide a platform to promote the benefits of collaboration, enhanced integration and data sharing among stakeholders within the maritime and transport logistics sectors; informing and educating on technological developments and innovations, while providing wider opportunities for relationship building, business development and knowledge sharing.
The core aim of the Smart Maritime Network is to change the narrative around interoperability, standardisation and harmonisation in the maritime and the wider transport infrastructure.
Topics to be covered within the various sessions of day include:
- Addressing the current state of digitalisation in maritime
- Harmonisation and standardisation
- Platforms and ecosystems to address maritime complexity
- Harnessing technology for sustainability
- Is the regulatory environment helping or hindering the process of innovation and technology adoption?
- Which comes first – new technology or new financing models?
- Beyond maritime – how to promote better integration between maritime, the logistics chain and other stakeholders in cargo transportation?