IBC Asia 5th Biennial LNG Bunkering Conference
1 Farrer Park Station Rd,
BIMCO’s Grant Hunter will moderate a session on LNG Bunkering Infrastructure Development – cost, complexity and ROI on 3 September at 1600. Grant will also give a presentation on BIMCO’s project to develop a standard LNG Bunker Purchase Contract at 10:10-10:40 on 4 September.
The IBC Asia 5th Biennial LNG Bunkering 2019 conference is back during the most important time when industry is transitioning to IMO 2020. Major ports globally are strengthening their LNG bunkering facilities and firming up collaborative agreements, as a result of which the market is expected to exceed $12 billion by 2024.
With a proven track record of bring together top decision makers; the conference will focus on shipowners’ operational and commercial views on LNG bunkering, infrastructure investments, port Authorities views, technical showcases, LNG fuel demand-supply by region and country showcases.
- LNG supply and price projections
- The role of LNG as fuel beyond 2020
- Regional and Global update on LNG Bunkering projects
- Regulator view on incentive mechanisms and funding for LNG bunkering projects
- Vessel orderbook for LNG powered ships and delivery timelines
- Progress on Standards and regulation
- Ship owner view on mitigating investment risk for LNG fueled vessels
- Small scale LNG bunkering and project development
- Partnership models for kick starting an LNG Bunkering project
- Crew training, operations and risk management
- Case studies on successful LNG bunkering investments