In order to launch IDEA, you will first need to download and install the Citrix Workspace app.
When you login to bimco.org, you can press "Create a contract using IDEA" or go to My Account, and BIMCO's IDEA in order to press Launch.
Adding text is simple; place the cursor where you want to add your text and start typing (will show in red).
You delete text by selecting the text you want to delete and then press delete on your keyboard (will show in blue with a line through).
You can undo a deletion by selecting the deleted text and then press “Reverse changes” in the ribbon.
Due to copyright issues it is not possible to copy text from IDEA to your local files outside IDEA.
What you can do is to paste your own text into IDEA using Ctrl + V. You can also copy your own text within IDEA from one place to another by using Ctrl + C.
You can print a clean copy of your document the same way you print working copy. By selecting “print and email as PDF”. This will send a secure PDF of your document to the chosen email. However, you can’t print clean copies during the trial period.
Multiply the price per print count for the type of account with the print counts per document.
Our different payment options can be found at payment options.
IDEA credits/print counts are not pre-paid, so if you have reached your credit max you need to settle the used print counts in order to print another clean copy.
In order to create another user for the IDEA account you must have the “staff update” and “IDEA administrator” rights.
- After login at the top, go to “My Account” and select “Staff details”.
- Click “Add another contact” in order to setup a colleague with a login to bimco.org.
- Once created they can go to register and press “Forgotten your password?” in order for them to create their own password
(They will receive an email with a link to create a password).
- Note: If he or she should have access to IDEA. Go to “BIMCO’s IDEA” in My Account, and choose “Administration”.
- “Users & delegation” is a list of all staff members created in the staff updater, and by selecting each of them you will grant them access to IDEA.
- “Printing email addresses” is your list of recipients in IDEA.